So delicious & so easy!
A half recipe more than filled us up, but I’ll post the full recipe anyway. I got it from Better Homes & Gardens.
- 4 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 can (4 oz.) green chilies
- 1 cup lowfat sour cream, plus more to serve with
- 8 oz. shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
- 16 6-inch tortillas
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) red enchilada sauce
- Preheat your oven to 375.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken, undrained chilies, sour cream, & 1 cup of the cheese.
- Spread 1 cup of the sauce in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish. Spoon chicken mixture down the center of a tortilla, roll up, & place, seam side down, in the bottom of the dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas & chicken mixture.
- Bake, covered, 20 minutes or until heated through.
- Remove from oven, remove foil, & sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake another 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.