This weekend I got a great surprise in my email inbox!
Thanks, Mariajose of A Bit of Everything! I feel very grateful & humbled.
I’m still quite new to the world of blogging, so I didn’t even know what the Blog Lovin’ Award was, but thankfully she posted the directions right on her post!
Here’s what I get to do:
1. Thank & link to the person who nominated you.
Thanks again, Mariajose!
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
- The food on my plate can’t touch. I have a difficult time at buffets.
- I got so burned out as a music major in college that for awhile afterwards I didn’t listen to ANY music at all.
- I broke my back 4 years ago. Ouch.
- I’m pretty terrified of horses. (See #3)
- I’m allergic to olives. But not olive oil. Random, right?
- I have like the most sensitive gag reflex ever. (That was SUPER helpful during morningsickness…)
- I used to hate the word “blog” because I thought it was an ugly word.
3. Pass the award along to 10 deserving blog buddies.
- Smitten with my Kitchen – my friend Tanya’s cooking exploits, including great recipes for food storage items
- What Mandy Cooks – Mandy & I grew up together, & many of my recipes are from her!
- kalanicut – I knew Kalani when I was a teenager; now she has great ideas for living well, healthily, & happily
- A Christian Man’s Hope – Christian inspiration from my cousin-in-law
- Circus Tales – my friend Karen’s blog about her incredible experiences as an American-born Chinese mom living in as an expat in China
- Recipes to Run On – running inspiration, delicious recipes (many with WW points!), & how she’s making healthy choices in her & her family’s life
- Star Hughes Living – yummy recipes, fun crafts, great photos, & hilarious “MBA thoughts”
- Leah’s Thoughts – life as a working mom in Southern CA
- Chef in Training – delicious recipes!
- The Frugal Flambe – ditto!
Click over to some of these other blogs too! I’m sure you’ll find something interesting! Thanks again to Mariajose!